ONLINE RIGHT TO INFORMATION
ಇಜನಸ್ಪ್ಂದನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ
e-Janaspandana Government of Karnataka
Guidelines for Submission of Online Request for Information
Read the following instructions before filling up the form
1. This online submission of RTI application system can be used by Indian citizens to file RTI application online. First appeal can´t be filed online
2. At present, an applicant who desires to obtain any information under the RTI Act can make a request through this Web Portal to the Government Departments only.
3. On clicking at "Accept" the applicant has to fill the required details on the page that will appear.
4. The fields marked * are mandatory while the others are optional.
5. The specific details of information required may be written at the prescribed column, it can be uploaded as an attachment, by using column "Attachment". File types allowed for upload need to be in doc/pdf/xls/jpg format.
6. Please make your Identity Proof file ready before filling the Form. Upload your scanned ID proof in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 1 MB.
7. On submission of an application, a unique registration number would be issued, which may be referred by the applicant for any references in future.
8. No RTI fee is required to be paid by any citizen who is below poverty line (BPL). However, the applicant must attach a copy of the certificate issued by the appropriate government in this regard, along with the application.
9. The application filed through this Web Portal would reach electronically to the "Officers"of concerned Department, who would take appropriate action on the RTI application.
I have read and understood the above guidelines.